K-Seal is the best-selling trade trusted permanent total coolant leak repair. The super concentrated formula not only permanently repairs blown head gaskets it also seals leaks in the radiator, heater core, head, block, water pump casing and freeze plug. K-Seal mixes with all antifreeze / coolant so there is no need to drain or flush the system before or after treatment, and just one bottle is all you need for engines up to 12 cylinders. Simple to use Just Shake, Pour and Go!
K-Seal can be added to a hot or cold engine via the radiator, expansion tank or through the top hose (always take care). K-Seal positively will NOT clog any part of the cooling system . K-Seal uses a unique ceramic formula with NO sodium silicate or liquid glass.
For heavy duty engines use K-Seal HD which is designed for systems up to 60 quarts. K-Seal has been independently tested at Brighton University and conforms to the American Standard ASTM D-3147 for Stop-Leak Additives for Engine Coolants.
- Seals holes and cracks up to 1/32" in - Head Gaskets, Cracked Blocks, Leaking Radiators, Leaking Heater Cores, Leaking Freeze Plugs and Leaking Water Pump Casings
- Easy To Use: Just Shake Pour and Go!
- Can Be added to the overflow tank
- Can be added to a hot or cold engine (provided safe to open)
- Positively will not clog any part of the cooling system.
- No Draining / No Flushing
- Unique Ceramic Formula with NO Sodium Silicate or Liquid Glass
- Independently tested to meet ASTMD3147.